Finland’s famous Palace Restaurant first opened its doors in tandem with Hotel Palace to accommodate guests attending the Helsinki Summer Olympics in 1952. Recently, Note Design Studio was asked to renovate the restaurant, honouring its legacy from the past with an atmosphere that’s elegant and sophisticated, yet warm and welcoming. The restaurant is revered as an icon of Finnish gastronomy and one of the top-tiered culinary influencers worldwide.
Note Design Studio chose to decorate the space with chairs by Olli Borg, a key figure in Finnish interior designer, crafted with our SPECTRUM leather collection.
Visit other projects featuring SPECTRUM:
– The Bolder, Norway
– Giardino Restaurant & Bar in Bern
– Bistro Le Bleu in Aarhus
– Sticks ‘n’ sushi – Istedgade in Copenhagen
– The Standard in Copenhagen
– Haven Showroom at Hotel Amerikalinjen in Oslo
– Restaurant Sticks’n’Sushi Istedgade in Copenhagen